There are no active watches, warnings or advisories


Thunder radar more information blitzortung!


Rain radar more information rain snow radar


Visit our other weather sites:

Template documentation
and downloads

And another site



Choose another city here:

10 day forecast for Asheville, NC

SaturdaySaturday
Night
SundaySunday
Night
MondayMonday
Night
TuesdayTuesday
Night
WednesdayWednesday
Night
icon Thunderstormsicon Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the eveningicon Partly cloudy earlyicon Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnighticon Thunderstormsicon Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnighticon Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstormsicon Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnighticon Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morningicon Partly cloudy
Thunder-
storms
Chance of stormsChance of stormsChance of stormsThunder-
storms
Chance of stormsChance of stormsChance of stormsChance of stormsClear
79°66°83°65°82°66°83°66°77°60°
80% Chance of
0.33 in
60% Chance of
0.09 in
60% Chance of
0.05 in
40% Chance of
0.01 in
80% Chance of
0.24 in
60% Chance of
0.03 in
60% Chance of
0.06 in
60% Chance of
0.05 in
40% Chance of
0.02 in
-

6 mph WSW

5 mph NW

5 mph W

8 mph WSW

8 mph NNW
here the graph will be drawn
Date Forecast icon Humidity Rain Wind
Saturday
18 August
Thunderstorms icon Thunderstorms 79° 82% Chance of rain 80%
0.33 in
Winds WSW
5 to 10 mph
Saturday Night Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening icon Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening 66° Chance of rain 60%
0.09 in
Winds light and variable
Sunday
19 August
Partly cloudy early icon Partly cloudy early 83° 78% Winds light and variable
0.05 in
High 83F
Sunday Night Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight icon Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight 65° Chance of rain 40%
0.01 in
Winds light and variable
Monday
20 August
Thunderstorms icon Thunderstorms 82° 80% Chance of rain 80%
0.24 in
Winds light and variable
Monday Night Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight icon Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight 66° Chance of rain 60%
0.03 in
Winds light and variable
Tuesday
21 August
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms icon Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms 83° 77% Chance of rain 60%
0.06 in
Winds WSW
5 to 10 mph
Tuesday Night Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight icon Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight 66° Chance of rain 60%
0.05 in
Winds WNW
5 to 10 mph
Wednesday
22 August
Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning icon Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning 77° 77% Chance of rain 40%
0.02 in
Winds NNW
5 to 10 mph
Wednesday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 60° Winds NNW
5 to 10 mph
Thursday
23 August
Partly cloudy skies icon Partly cloudy skies 77° 70% Winds light and variable
Thursday Night Clear skies with a few passing clouds icon Clear skies with a few passing clouds 60° Winds light and variable
Friday
24 August
Sun and clouds mixed with a slight chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon icon Sun and clouds mixed with a slight chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon 79° 70% Chance of rain 30%
0.01 in
Winds ESE
5 to 10 mph
Friday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 62° Winds light and variable
Saturday
25 August
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon icon Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon 80° 73% Chance of rain 50%
0.02 in
Winds E
5 to 10 mph
Saturday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 62° Winds light and variable
Sunday
26 August
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon icon Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon 81° 74% Chance of rain 60%
0.10 in
Winds light and variable
Sunday Night Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early icon Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early 62° Winds light and variable
0.03 in
Low 62F
Monday
27 August
Scattered thunderstorms icon Scattered thunderstorms 82° 74% Chance of rain 60%
0.23 in
Winds light and variable
Monday Night Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms icon Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms 62° Chance of rain 60%
0.13 in
Winds light and variable
wu logo Weather forecast by WeatherUnderground
 (v3) Original script by Weerstation Leuven Forecast for Highland Gate, NC  Last Updated on August 18, 12:27 AM EDT

You find our weather info also at:


Weather Underground

AWEKAS

Citizen Weather Observer Program (CWOP)

HAMweather, WeatherForYou, PWS Weather

Equipment we use:


Weather-station
Davis VP2

Weather-program
Weather Display

Weather-server
Dell Poweredge SC420

Provider
1&1

Davis VP2

Weather Display

Dell Poweredge SC420

1&1